Why Choose Us?
- Affordable Rates
- Personalized Boutique Dental Care
- State of the art technology
- U.S. Headquaters Corporation
- U.S. Follow Ups
- ADA standards
- FDA & CE Dental Implants
- Own Dental Lab
- Special Packages
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dental Implants are used to support one or more false teeth, they are Titanium made and they replace the root of a tooth that falls or has any type of non resolving pathology, Dental Implants fuseto the bone (osseointegration), ,with Dental Implants you can resolve a single tooth loss,complete tooth loss, retained dentures and the most amazing,replacing a denture with fixed teeth.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Improved appearance.
- Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech.
- With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words.
- Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort.
- Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating..
- Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem.
- Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health.
- Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does.
- Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health.
- Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Removable dentures are just that; removable.
- Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS?
The best way to determine if you are a candidate for a treatment under Dental Implants is to make a free consultation today, we are experts on the field with more the 3000 install implants, if you are smoker or a medical compromise patient (diabetes, high blood preassure, heart disease, etc) you still are a candidate, we work under specific health protocols to make your dream smile come true.
Dental Implants Treatment
- Replace one or more individual missing teeth.
- Combination of natural teeth with implants for retaining fixed dental bridges.
- All on Four (four dental implants retaining a complete metal-acrilic fixed denture).
- Full arch fixed metal-porcelain denture
- Retain Implant Dentures Best Dental implants Costa Rica